- What is Roll?
- What are the basics of Roll?
- What are social tokens?
- What can I do with social tokens?
- Does Roll currently work with brands?
- Social token fees
Becoming A Creator
- How can I become a creator on Roll?
- Can anyone create their own social token?
- Are there any age restrictions on Roll?
- Do I have to pay you to create my social token?
- How much work is it to create social tokens?
- Who can I give social tokens to?
- Editing your profiile
- Changing your password
- How do I send social tokens to other people?
- How do I view a creator’s offers on Roll?
- Sending social tokens to Ethereum wallets
- Why do I need to wait 48 hours to withdraw my social tokens?
- How to claim tokens from the vesting contract for creators who minted tokens in their external web3 wallets?
- Is my social token worth anything?
- Who is responsible for completing an offer on Roll?
- Can I add other members of my team to my Creator profile on Roll?
- After I mint, how long does it take to withdraw my social token from Roll?
- How do I manage my social tokens on Roll?
Social Tokens & Blockchain
- Are Social Tokens Built on Blockchain?
- Why did Roll Build Social Tokens on the Blockchain?
- What are the Economic Parameters of Social Tokens?
- How does Roll manage its share?
- Exchanging social tokens on Uniswap
- Adding Social Token Liquidity on Uniswap